There are several types of arthritis which are directly related to bone breakage and higher chances of multiple fractures after suffering from accidents. But the different types of arthritis, not only differ in their effects, but also in their reason for occurrence and ways in which they can damage bones and muscles causing physical issues. It is to be understood that only bone breakage is not the reason behind arthritis. It is in fact connected to even bigger problems like tearing of tendons, muscles that cause immense pain while moving.
Effects of Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is caused when a person suffers from the occasional breakdown of the cartilage. These cartilages are responsible for keeping the knee joint in a comfortable state. When a person suffers from arthritis they feel a similar amount of pain due to tearing of these cartilages. There are several bad effects of this as given below:
- It causes bones rubbing against one another and that friction is the major cause of bone degradation. Thus a proper bone development is obstructed and day by day bone turns stiffer.
- There is an immense amount of pain whenever a person tends to fold their knee joint. This is because the cartilage that is responsible for keeping the bone in its normal condition is damaged and thus patients feel the pressure on the muscles which results in a painful response.
- The person suffers from rapid loss of movement if proper medications and control measures are not introduced. Any person suffering from osteoarthritis can feel the same amount of pain and problems in maintaining proper balance. The ultimate stage of this condition is losing the ability to move.
The adverse effects of osteoarthritis are the reason for which one should consult orthopaedic doctors at the best knee replacement hospital in India that they can provide some advice that can improve the condition of the muscular and skeletal system.
Effects of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder. People often fail to understand the difference between a genetic disease and an autoimmune disorder. An autoimmune disease refers to a specific condition where the immune system of the body fail to understand self-cells of the body and start destroying them like any other antigen. Therefore this disease has some immense effects on the people:
- It attacks the synovial joint and as an effect of the immune response, inflammation occurs. That inflammation or swelling is a major reason for pain that the patients feel.
- There is an occasional loss of function of the joints because the immune system can cause damage to any cells near the joint irrespective of their chemical composition. Loss of function refers to improper joint movement and losing the ability to walk.
Certain improved medical technologies are prepared which can easily help a person suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. It is an autoimmune disorder and doctors from top knee replacement hospitals in India prescribe immunosuppressant and proper medications to tackle the damages.
Adverse effects are there of all kinds of arthritis. Proper medication that can improve health conditions of patients is extremely necessary and maintaining a specific lifestyle can directly improve the state of health.